Profile | Website | Green
Interface Flooring Systems invented free-lay carpet tile more than 25 years ago. Back then, the idea was to hide the seams and to create a monolithic, broadloom-like surface. We still do that. Better than anyone, in fact. Which is why Interface is the world's leading commercial carpet tile brand. But today we're taking modular carpet further, with new styles that celebrate each tile as a design element, allowing the creation of richly detailed, large-scale patterns that are nothing short of stunning.
Residential/Light Commercial Brands
Profile | Website | Catalog
More than anything, carpet manufacturers like Mohawk have your specific lifestyle in mind. That's why we innovated the softest, most family-friendly and pet-friendly carpets ever. Our carpet stands up to high-traffic wear and resists life's spills and stains like never before. With so many colors and textures to choose from, there's no reason to put off buying new carpet. With Mohawk, you're sure to find carpeting that suits both your lifestyle and your budget.
product catalog >>>
Profile | Website | Catalog | Design Tools | Maintain
Dream Weaver® is Engineered Floors’ retail carpet brand. Made with PureColor® technology, Dream Weaver carpet is infused with color, instead of dyed in it. Dream Weaver carpet fades less, resists stains more, and looks better longer than any other carpet.
product catalog >>> Product Visualizer >>>
From sumptuous pastel plush to rugged berber tweeds, carpet is a universally popular floor covering, Broadloom has long been synonymous with comfort and luxury, but in today's eclectic room schemes, carpeting is just one of numerous soft options for a high-fashion floor.
Whether you choose a room-size loose-laid or wall to wall permanently installed over a cushion, this soft floor covering, offers many practical advantages. Broadloom's sweep of color and underfoot comfort gives any room-even sparely set ones-a more "furnished" feeling. Colors can work magic, too. For example, a light hue visually expands a small space, and a dark one cozies up a large room. Carpet in a sunny color can visually warm a room short on natural light. Before you buy carpets, study samples at home, and remember that the color of a room-size carpet will be more intense than the samples.
Advantages of Carpeting
Materials and construction give carpeting inherent virtues that may suit your decorating needs.
- Broadloom absorbs sound, an appealing feature for condominiums, town houses, and homes with high ceilings.
- Yarn construction and surface texture add soft contrast to a room's angular architecture.
- As versatile camouflage, broadloom goes over any existing floor, with no need for a new sub-floor, and it hides uneven surfaces and existing floor damage.
- Today, carpet is available with soil, stain, odor, and static-resistant features, and manufacturing techniques have increased its durability and cleanability.
At Coastal Floors we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- SmartStrand - The Best Carpet for Pet Owners Yet.
- Monawk's Air.o - Pure Peace of Mind. Hypoallergenic Soft Flooring
- How to Clean a Carpet, Carpet Cleaning Tips, Care for Carpeting | Mohawk Flooring
- Mohawk Carpet Installation
- EverStrand - Eco Friendly Carpet
- Wear-Dated Carpet - Highest Quality, Longest Lasting Beauty
- Karastan Carpets - KEEPING YOUR FLOOR BEAUTIFUL
- Live Beautifully Interior Design & Home Decor Blog | Karastan